Ball Park Power Estimate
The Ball Park Power Estimate is your way of seeing if you have any opportunity for a waterpower project. If you do have an opportunity you’ll also find out in very rough terms what the size of the opportunity is.
View an example of a “Ball Park Power Estimate” report
YOU WILL NEED TO SEND US THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTING INFORMATION
If you wish to request a Ball Park Power Estimate report be prepared for your site, you will need to provide the following documents and supporting information:
- Copy of recent electricity bill from your local distribution company.
- Copy of recent property tax bill.
- Sketch of site showing location of dam, nearby buildings and power lines and access to the property.
- Pictures/videos of site and dam, if available. Preferably at different times of the year as well.
- Completed and signed “Ball Park Estimate Request Form” (see below).
HOW TO REQUEST A FREE BALL PARK POWER ESTIMATE
To request a Free Ball Park Power Estimate report do the following:
Download the Ball Park Power Estimate Request Form, complete and return to us with your supporting information.
HOW TO SEND US YOUR SUPPORTING INFORMATION
Send us your supporting information in 1 of 3 ways:
By Mail– return the information below to: GreenBug Energy Inc., 1645 Hwy #3 Delhi, ON, N4B 2W6
By Email – Email the information below to: email@example.com
By Direct Upload – Upload your information via the GreenBug Energy website.
To upload, go to www.greenbugenergy.com/assess-my-site/and follow the instructions. (If you have lots of pictures or videos this is the best way to send these big files to us.) Proceed to: